Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Making Smart Decsisions

When we share online we will make smart decisions about what personal information we share
  • I will use my first name only
  • I am going to think carefully about what I share online and if I am not sure I will  ask my parents, teachers or principal.
  • If I can’t ask anyone or I am not sure I will keep it private
  • I will be sharing what I am learning, new knowledge and information relevant to my learning


I have been learning to only use our first names to share online. Don’t tell them your Google account password and if a text comes up on your mail with something unnecessary you could share that text to your parents,teachers and principal and they will sort that out.
We have to be careful with what we say online about ourselves and our family because other people might pretend to be you and do stuff you might not like to see.


We have to make smart decisions about our personal blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment