Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Everyday Theatre





Dear Diary,
I had a bad day because of my mum and dad. They always fight over money and  food and a heap more things!! I just hate them, well sometimes my dad. I want to live with another family. I need to. My mum and dad have anger management  problems over everything. Tonight I might go steal stash from the garage and go see if Jack will be at the carpark.


Well I like this house because Becca does my homework but I want my bed back! But the Sofa is pretty comfortable than my bed.  But that was my room you expect me to hand my room to you Becca! Tomorrow I might see dad at his place and play playstation all day and have dinner at KFC.


At school it’s boring. I have to do work all the time and you expect me to do that! Once I sneak out of school I want to see Jack at the car park so we can have Jim Beam. Now I think it’s time that I should live at my dad’s house so I can have my own room. Now I think I should finish my diary before it’s dinner time.
I’m feeling as hurtful as getting bullied.


From T...

webcam-toy-photo17.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It’s really frustrating to hear that. I can imagine how difficult for you is to live in such kind of a family. I think that you should live separately because other than that you will have mental problems. If you don’t know what to do and have no money, I recommend you to check this page to find more information which might be helpful. Don’t be afraid and everything will be fine, but don’t hesitate to change your life now. Universe is so cool and every second something good is happening around. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete