Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

...New Zealand’s money gets new design...


     pile-of-new-zealand-money-stock-file-29683-700x700.jpg four_col_notes3.jpg                                                   ...SUMMARY...
A bank has made the new designs for the New Zealand bank money, which last changed 15 years ago. While the new designs feature the original well-known flowers and birds they have a more vibrant colour contrast, bolder print and more sophisticated security features.
...OPINION...
I reckon if they change the design some people will be buzzing out on the new design and showing off how much money they have. But the question is... Why did  they waste $80 million dollars to change the new design?

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 million dollars to change the money design? Are you kidding me? Really, it’s a lot of money! Was changing the design so necessary? As for me, I think that there are more important problems than old money design in New Zealand. I’m sure that some people there need financial help and even apply for loans online to make ends meet. In any case, we have what we have and the decision is made and new money available now. I didn’t know that changing the money design can be that expensive!

    ReplyDelete